Saturday, 26 April 2008

Make a Moo or Two - Girls

I did actually make a moo for last week's Make a Moo or Two challenge, which was "Vintage", but I felt so under the weather that I never even got round to photographing it till this morning, so I'll show it with this week's theme which is Girls.



I've got to show you this as well though - my boys bought me a pop-up light tent for Mothers' Day this year (probably the best bit of kit I own!) and I set it up then went back to the table to chop up a couple of pieces of card to support my Moo's while I photographed them, and when I turned round to stick them in the tent, this is the sight I was greeted with

Awwww......What a model eh? ROFL!!!
Thanks for popping in - oh, and if you've got a spare slide mailer handy, why not use it on a handmade tag and show it off for this week's Tag, You're It! challenge ;o) xx

24 comments:

  1. beautiful moo's!! great photomodel!! thanks for visiting my blog. I made my backgrounds with distressinks and stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Moos! And how sweet your westie looks lol!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow stunning moo´s. Brilliant design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting.
    Your Moo's are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Moos & a great photo of your studio model xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful moos and i really like your "model" ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Moo's are just stunning, I love them all!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Firstly, give the dog a hug from me, Anne. lol What a poser, eh!

    I love those moos! I haven't had the chance to have a go at those yet. Yours are absolutely gorgeous. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Moos all three! Hope you're feeling much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning idea and two great moo's!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your moos are all wonderful, especially the top one, glad you're feeling better to blog them. x
    and aaaaaawwwwww at the wee dog!! lol

    never heard of tag thing, but will have a mooch now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty - I love the tiny pearls! And aww, what a model!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great Moos....love the idea of the first one,,very clever! And doesnt your westie take a very nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous moos love the "girls".

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are gorgeous Anne, so pretty and, well, erm girly, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I HAVE to comment on one thing first...look at your GORGEOUS little pooch!! Awwwwww doggy squeezes for the little fella :D

    As for the moos...absolutely BREATHTAKING Anne, seriously stunning, love them all you talented thing you :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's dogs for you!! (and what a cuite!)... I love your Moos... even though it sounds ridiculous - LOL! Those charms and corner accents are divine... they just 'make' the Moos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, I hope you leave with a smile!