Monday, 9 June 2008

Weekend??? What weekend??


OMG, where did it go?? I started a new job on Friday (sort of - it's not official till September!) then my little 'un had his birthday on Sunday so I've kinda been a bit neglectful of my blog - oops!! However, keeping things short and sweet, I have a couple of offerings - oops, one has to go on my Magnolia blog - phew! nearly forgot! So here is my only offering for now - it's my Monogram tag for Tag, You're It! which I cunningly crafted from one of those letter book thingies and decorated with a few bits of bling and pearl relief paint. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. WoWZa Anne! This is simply awesome!

    You're my new (unAmerican) idol ...

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a clever design - love the pearly bits. The whole piece is so pretty and feminine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulously inspirational idea, love how you've created the whole tag and what gorgeous colours! Love the pearly springy bits too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is stunning, Anne!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, I hope you leave with a smile!