Thanks Carla for this challenge, it really kick-started me off again and I really enjoyed making this, and moreover, for the first time in what feels like yonks, I actually like what I did with it! So Thumbs Up to you for that!
My only gripe with this is that the stamp, Sophia, by Rubber Stampede never seems to print out very clearly - I scrubbed the stamp clean before I started but even after about 8 prints using 4 different inks, it still doesn't come out clean. I tried using archival, versafine, stazon and a liquid chalk, and this print with stazon was the best I got. The papers used are all Brenda Walton and, although you can't see too well from the photo, I brushed over the embossed piece and background of the image with some gold dust chalk. It does look a bit sparklier IRL - honest!
And, if you're here reading this, then I'd like to thank you for popping in. If you're new here, leave me a link to your blog so I can come and say 'Hi!' :o)